All 2022 Coaches and Managers must be Registered.
Please read the information below before starting to register.
U/6-U/18 coaches/managers require a Working With Children Check (WWCC). See details below.
U/12-U/45 coaches/managers need a recent ID photo. See details below.
NSW WORKING WITH CHILDREN CHECK (WWCC) U/6-U/18 teams only.
(1) Only Coaches and managers of U/6 to U/18 teams need a WWCC approval.
(2) If you already have a WWCC please have your WWCC number and expiry date ready as you will need to enter them in PlayFootball
(3) If you do not have a WWCC CLICK HERE to apply for one on-line BEFORE you start to register as a Coach or Manager in PlayFootball.
(4) After you obtain your final WWCC number please enter it in PlayFootball.
(5) If you only have a WWCC application number enter it in PlayFootball, but you must update it when you get your final WWCC approval.
NOTE: The WWCC is free for volunteers (coaches/managers) so make sure you apply as a volunteer.
Your WWCC is valid for 5 years.
ID PHOTO REQUIRED FOR ALL U/12 to O/45 COACHES and MANAGERS.
If you do not already have a recent photo in PlayFootball have one ready to upload BEFORE you start to register.
Must be Passport style (head and top of shoulders only)
Forward facing, no hat or glasses with a neutral background. (avoid any bright background).
A good quality photo taken with a smart phone is quite acceptable. It does not have to be a professional photo.
Take the photo in portrait mode. (hold the camera vertically)
NOTE: Coaches and Managers of U/6 to U/11 teams DO NOT need an ID Photo
HOW TO REGISTER AS A COACH or MANAGER
(1) For a help guide to assist you to register CLICK HERE.
If you do not already have a PlayFootball account you will need to create one.
NOTE: Players who already have a PlayFootball account should use the same account to register as a coach or manager.
(2) Proceed to register with CC Strikers by CLICKING HERE
NOTE: If you are coaching or managing more than one team at Strikers you only need to register once.
If coaching or managing a junior and a senior team please register in the junior team only.
Coaches of junior teams (U/6-U/18) select item 41.
Coaches of Senior Teams select item 43.
Managers of Junior teams (U/6-U/18) select item 42 and Senior teams select item 44.
NOTE: When the "Product Detail" page opens change the "Sub Role" to Manager.
If you have any questions concerning coaching or managers at Strikers please contact your Age Co-Ordinator.